Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tribal Messenger Bag

So since the last studio move ( too many lately) I've been moving around a lot of my skins and leather stuff in general. As much as I hate it it does have its good points. I've been collecting skins and doing this for quite a while. I have all kinds of leather treasures and half done projects, and concept projects stashed around.

Tonight I was diggin through the bin that had the nice textured leather that i did that book cover with and I came up with this old messenger bag project. I started this project probably 8 or 9 years ago and got caught up with some other leather stuff and life issues.

Soooooooooo, not that I'm bored since I DO have a ton of projects that are paying my bills lately I couldn't resist this one. So I started sewing it up. Mind you I hand punch and hand sew my stuff. For now. So this is a work in progress. I will be doing a little each time I work on it until its done. This will finish out as a messenger bag and probably make a great laptop bag.

This a made to order deal. If you like what you see, purchase the bag and it will be made to order for you.


For Blog members/followers the price for this bag is $400


Its for sale everywhere else for $450.



No comments:

Post a Comment