Monday, March 19, 2012

But on another note.....

You read my blog?

You smoke cigars?

Check these out:


Cigar Caddy Brand cigar travel case. Initially the foam provided with this box I didn't like so I replaced it the better foam. Foam is cigar shaped form fitted.  Box has a puck humidification device and 5 trays that hold 6 cigars a piece.

This is a model 5200. They do not make this model anymore.

Box O ring is still in great condition and is waterproof. There is also a pressure release valve if you fly.





Pelican Case converted into cigar case.

The case has some life and road wear but for the most part is in great shape.

It holds three foam trays that are cigar shaped and a good moisture holding foam to keep humidity good for the cigars.

It has a Burns 100 humidification device and two strips that are supposed to tell humidity and temperature. Not sure if these still work since its been a while since I've used these.

Still its a great bomb proof cigar travel humidor.





1 comment:

  1. For me cigarette is significant. I smoke this day by day. I sensible worship this subject. I think each smoker needs to be scrutinized this article since here an individual can discover different curious things. I utilize the best PreRoll Packaging to carry my cigar. Routinely truly obliging.

    ReplyDelete