Monday, March 19, 2012

Current Works

Currently I'm trying to shape up some orders for "That Belt". You know the Fifty Dollar Strap. The belt that is almost a quarter inch thick!

This belt comes the standard veg tan and I dye it what ever color you want.

Here are the colors I dye them:

Black
Dark Brown
Light Brown
Mahogany (My Favorite!!!)
Burgundy
Red
Olive Drab - Military Green
Green

Belts can come with a buckle or without. The buckle I usually include is a standard roller buckle.

I usually include the belt with snaps so you can change the buckle around to something else you can.

If you read my blog you know that I offer cheaper prices here than the three other places you can currently find me on line.

I can do this belt for Blog readers for $40. I sell it everywhere else for $50.

Plus Shipping!

The catch is you gotta sign up as a follower of this blog and message me through the blog.

***SALE*****
TWO of these belts for $75!!!! Thats $25 cheaper than normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment