Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tell Yer Friends!

The idea of this "Fan Page" or a "Blog Page"  is to reach people. Its such a big internet world out there even though some folks say the internet has made the world smaller. I still see it as a vast sea of people out there looking at all kinds of stuff all the time.

I know I do. I have a whole load of crap I look at and lust after on a weekly basis. Some within my means and some not.

Having said that I encourage you to check in with me here as often as you can. Interact with me. Ask questions about Bad love Leather. Look for Deals. Ask for Deals. Think of somehting soooooo unusual that I can make for you out of leather. I pride myself in being to make just about everything but shoes and clothes. So thats a challange I'm puttin out. Bring it on.

Lets face it, leather goods out there wherever your shopping are not made for quality and the long haul.
AND your paying some serious retail for crap made in Mexico, Pakistan and many other foriegn countries. That money is helping another countries economy. If you really want to see the economy of this country get better then its all about buying from the small business and the American Craftsman. Think about it. Its not a hard concept to grasp. You buy stuff from me. In turn I buy my supplies from as many US suppliers that I can, then I also buy as much as I can locally to feed and entertain my family. I don;t mind paying the local guy $100 to make tools for me. I'm putting that money back in my own pocket in the long run.

So if you care about seeing a friend and an American Craftsman suceed. Check in with me. You arrived here for one reason or another. Try this. Tell ten of your friends either by Facebook or even in person about my work. Let them know how you know me. Tell them about the photos I post and how good looking the work is. Better yet tell them about the purchase you made and how rock solid the quality is.

No comments:

Post a Comment